LOCAL SURVEYING SERVICES
SURVEYING SOFTWARE & EQUIPMENT
- High precision Trimble Total Stations and GNSS equipment
- 12d, Trimble and Topcon CAD and processing software
- Terrestrial Scanners and LiDAR
- Maptek, Vulcan and Point Cloud mining software
SURVEYING SERVICES IN TOOWOOMBA & DARLING DOWNS
We provide a range of surveying services in Toowoomba, the Lockyer Valley, Darling Downs and throughout Queensland and northern New South Wales. If you have a question regarding the type of survey required, please contact our office and we can assist you.
We can assist with your Cadastral Survey needs from large scale subdivision, rural boundary reconfiguration, through to boundary identification for fencing or construction.
– Land Subdivision
– Boundary Realignment
– Secondary Interest Surveys
– Strata Tilting / Building Format Plans
– Volumetric Surveys
– Lease Surveys
– Identification Surveys.
We can help deliver your civil or construction project from establishing initial site control, design set out, through to as constructed surveys.
– Civil Construction Setout
– Building Setout including excavations, footings, grid lines, form work, on slab.
– Bulk Earthworks Volumes
– Survey Control Networks
– Settlement Monitoring
– Deformation Monitoring
– Control Surveys
– As Constructed Surveys.
Allow us to help gather all of the information you need for your site study, engineering design or building project.
– Site detail & feature location
– Terrain Modelling / Land Contours
– Surveys in accordance with Department of Transport and Main Roads standards
– Creek Surveys / Flood Study Surveys.
Allow us to apply our extensive mining experience to your site through our mine surveying services.
– Establishment of site survey control
– Set out of pit design for excavation
– Topographic surveys using GNSS, terrestrial scanners & LiDAR for volumes
– Month end reporting of waste and coal volumes
– Establishment of survey processes and procedures, training and mentoring of mine surveyors.